City / Area: West Hollywood
Asking Price: $28699
Seller Type: Private Seller
Beautifully lifted 4×4 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport with a 2.5″ AEV Lift (They are the top of the line for lifts). Custom shiny chrome side bars. 33″ Terra Grappler tires on custom alloy black rims (They are sharp!). The tires have easily 90% tread left on them (Just bought them in September of last year) Full hard top that allows the front part to come off within seconds so you can have the sun in your face and the wind in your hair. 6 speed manual transmission that has a powerful Dana 44 axle with 3.73 gear ratio to help tow just about anything and give power to the Jeep when it’s going uphill. Full tow package, stock from Jeep – With everything you need if you want to tow a boat, jet ski, or simply a trailer. The windows are all blacked out with tint, about 50% around the top and backseat windows, making it California legal. The sound system is the upgraded Infiniti that is LOUD. CD player, radio, etc. Comes full with power windows, power doors, power mirrors, heated mirrors, UConnectivity for bluetooth and USB connection. Ice cold air conditioning leaves you cold in the summer. Jeep was smart and made it with a Jeep owner in mind — The doors come off, the top comes off, everything comes off… except the price I’m asking… It is a Sport… Why get a sport and not a rubicon? Because Rubicons are ready for the offroad… Sports are able to be built to how you want it — That is why most of the $50-70,000 Jeep rigs you see are sports. There is over $10,000 in this Jeep… and more can go on it… Winch and other fun things!
– Tags paid up until APRIL OF 2016… I just paid them
– Always used synthetic oil and changed accordingly
– Mostly highway driven miles due to work (how else can there be just about 70,000 miles in 3 years?
– Non smoker driven
– Taken offroad only on fireroads, getting to and from climbing spots, fishing, skiing, backpacking and other fun outdoor activities. Yes — I said skiing.
– Clean Title
– Questions? Let me know.
– $28,699 or best offer… No low ballers — I don’t have time for stupid business deals… Either you have cash, you will get financing, or no deal.. It’s that simple. Will I negotiate? Yes… But, be a good negotiator — Slaps in the face aren’t respected.